Some sites and apps we like and use.
Sites I Run
Sites I’ve Written For
Sites I Frequent
- Mind – UK Mental Health Charity
- List Of LGBTQ+ terms
- Sam Killermann
- Not Always Right
- The Guardian
- BBC News
- Wales Online
Sites We Used When Getting Pregnant
- Alternative Family Law – Parental Rights
- Alternative Family Law – Legal Paternity After Sperm Donation
- Pride Angel
- Pollen Tree
- Using A Sperm Donor – NHS Choices
- Brilliant Beginnings
- BioNews: A Private Sperm Donor Writes
- Co-Parent Match
- Viva Sperm
- My Days – The app we used to track our cycles and help us get pregnant.
- Ovia – The pregnancy app we’re using (mostly for fun, but there is some useful information on it).
- CBeebies Playtime app – My niece uses this now and then.
- BabySmash – Not for the phone but for your computer, let baby type away without breaking your computer.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)