So my pledge for Get Your Words Out was 200k but I kinda crashed and burned in the last six months.
But I managed to break 100,000 words again and I wrote 7k more words than last year and most of that was original fiction, rather than fanfiction. I also wrote 65 poems this year – not all good, but all words.
I was really surprised I broke 100k, cause it felt like I’d made no progress.
32 Blog posts for Queer Little Family.
- Nine Nights In – She-Ra/Catra
- I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea – F!Hawke/Josephine
- Birthday Card – She-Ra/Catra
- Stacks Of Criminality – Isabela/Aveline
- Endurance – F!inquisitor/Josephine
- The Talk – Bethany/Isabela
- Back To The Start – F!Cousland/Leliana
- Better – Janeway/Torres
- Your gains depend on your losses – Josephine/Cassandra
- Trust is a terrifying idea of not knowing who we can rely on – F!Cadash/Lace
8 Finished Stories:
- Winters Burn – Witch fic (bisexual witch, trans witch brother)
- Escaping Reality – Urban fairy story (f/f)
- Returning To The Fold – sci-fi (f/f)
- Untitled Sci-Fi – Android fic (f/f)
- Celebration – fairy(best friends to f/f)
- Spying on Secrets – No Dialogue sci-fi – (m/m)
- Pyre – Fairy fic (f/f)
- Regicide – prompted prose
- Liar prompted prose
- Witch Neighbour
- Space Squid
- Queer Lady In the Lake
- Out Of Phase sci-fi
This year I’m trying for a 150k pledge at Get Your Words Out, more original queer fiction, more fanfiction, more poems. Writing because I enjoy it. I just feel like trying too hard was too much pressure or not enjoyable enough. Something didn’t feel right over the past six months.