It’s Autumn, it’s October and we are days away from Halloween. As a kid, I never went trick or treating. Well, we went once. But living on the edge of nowhere Wales where my neighbours were a couple of fields away, it wasn’t something we could do. I live in the village proper now, with lots of neighbours so plenty of trick or treating all around.
As well as a Halloween party for the tots organised by the local Ti a Fi playgroup in the village hall. I’m looking forward to it all. Last year we dressed Snappy up as his grandad for Halloween. This year he’s going to be an Emerald Borer Beetle as requested by his godmother.
We have a pumpkin to carve and a costume to make but we already have a playlist. Which I want to share with you.
Queer Little Family’s Super Spooky Halloween Playlist
The playlist is available on youtube via the following link or by clicking on the video.
The Song List
- Monster Mash – Bobby Pickett
- Riboflavin-Flavored, Non-Carbonated, Polyunsaturated Blood – Don Hinson and the Rigamorticians
- Haunted House – Jumpin’ Gene Simmons
- The Blob – Burt Bacharach and Hal David
- Ghostbusters – Ray Parker Jr.
- Thriller – Micheal Jackson
- Twilight Zone Theme – Rod Serling
- Purple People Eater – Sheb Wooley
- Addams Family Theme – Vic Mizzy
- I Put a Spell on You (Hocus Pocus version) – Bette Midler
- End Credit from Coraline
- Attack of the Killer Tomatoes – Lewis Lee
- Weird Autumn – from the game Night in the Woods
- The Martian Hop – The Ran-Dells
- Witch Doctor (1958) – David Seville
- Petrov Yeleyna and Me – from Flight of the Conchords
- This is Halloween – from The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
- Bonetrousle – from the game Undertale
- Feed Me – from The Little Shop Of Horrors
- Peter Cushing Lives In Whitstable – The Jellybottys
- Timewarp – from The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Songs are subject to availability at the time, just let me know if any are missing. And feel free to suggest more spooky songs!